Saturday, March 03, 2007

Renewing this blog...and my faith

I haven't posted here in several months, ironically, because I have been so involved in work that I haven't taken the time to reflect on why I am doing what I do, why it is important, or whether I am truly serving.

Sadly, for several months I have had my eyes so focused on the task before me, that my personal relationship with Christ has suffered. Like many "type A" personalities, when things get tough I tend to say, "How can I fix this?" rather than putting my faith in God, and remembering that nothing gets fixed without Him.

I think this is a good time for renewing my faith. I will be posting more often, and sharing my thoughts about criminal defense, faith, and serving the least among us.

Peace & blessings,

Matt

No comments: